Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'll leave money for my dog: Bipasha Basu



Bipasha Basu: "I own a chihuahua named Poshto. He's my jaan. Yes why not leave him my money? But he won't need so much."

Urmila Matondkar: "My pet is a pug called Loco. Leaving everything in my will? Sounds too extreme and silly. But I adore my pet."

Malaika Arora: "I've a daschund called Coco. And please I'm a not senile heiress to leave my billions to my dog."

Simi Garewal: "I've two beautiful little dogs, both females, named Diva and Aria. And no! I wouldn't leave anything in my will for them. They can't sign cheques yet. And I'm not insane. In my will I'd make sure that they are well taken care of."

Upen Patel: "I've a pig named Romeo and a poodle baned Casanova. They're my family in Mumbai. Can't do without them."

Perizaad Zorabian: "I've a peg called Chintamani. He's just the cutest. Loves me unconditionally. And such a source of joy. I don't think he needs any money because Chintu loves only the intangibles. But yes, I'd provide for him and make sure he's well looked-after once I'm gone."

Tanushree Dutta: "I've a shitzu called Happy. All of 3 months old. Actually the puppy would be the only thing left in my will by the time I die. I'd have spent all my other wealth. Any takers?

Gul Panag: "I've a 4-year old male beagle called Milo. I love him very much and take him everywhere I go, whether it's Chandigarh or visiting my parents in Kashmir. But will him everything? Noooo! Sorry.

Sophie Choudhary: "Growing up in London I always had dogs. One of them was christened Benjy Choudhary. My mom called him beta. Unfortunately he died soon after we moved to India. But if he hadn't I'd not leave my estate to him. I'd make sure I leave him in a good home."

Koena Mitra: "I've 5 pretty dogs. They're my angels, my lifeline. I got them from different countries. All of them are toy-breed miniatures named Cookie, Jerry, Jiggy, Missy and Fluffy. Nothing but the best for them. My wealth and my man's money won't be enough to maintain their plush lifestyle. So yes I will WILL THEM MY WEALTH

Diya Mirza: 'I've a pet Labrador. I'd leave the name of caretaker for him in my will. That way he'd be better taken care of."

Neil Mathur: "Don't have a pet. Too busy being everyone's pet in the family."

Tusshar Kapoor: "I've a 14-year old pet named Whiskey. First my family, then I'd leave everything I have to him. I'd do anything to keep him alive forever."

Aseem Merchant: 'Have a Yorskhire terrier dog named Coco. I'd leave my will for my daughter who in turn would take care of Coco after me. Coz she loves him more than I do."

Amrita Arora: "I used to have a dog named Frisky. I wouldn't leave my money for him."

Ashish Chowdhary: "Got a lovely handsome really good looking pug named Hug. He's Hug The Pug,ha ha.

If he knew how to handle finances I'd leave him lots of money. But he's going to be pampered all his life. I'll leave him lotsa of back-up and love. He's special to my entire family."

Neetu Chandra: "Yes I've a pet. It's a bitch and her name is Chia. No, I wouldn't leave everything for her in my will.

No comments: